Future Schools Trust is a Company Limited by Guarantee formed under the Companies Act 2006. It is formed by the signatories (Members) of the Memorandum of Association.
The Board of Directors has responsibilities under Charity Law as Trustees and under Company Law as Directors, as well as the responsibilities of governors of a school. The actions of Directors are also governed by the Master Funding Agreement between the Trust and the DfE and by the Articles of Association. In addition, there is a Supplemental Funding Agreement for each academy within the Trust.
Tiger Cubs Day Nursery is part of the Future Schools Trust; alongside, Cornwallis Academy, New Line Learning Academy and Tiger Primary School. Each school has its own local governing body which plays a supporting and challenging role for the school's leadership with regard to the curriculum, pupil attainment and progress.
The Governing Body’s responsibilities are:
- "day-to-day" oversight of running of the schools;
- carrying out the Trust’s vision policies and priorities;
- hold the school leadership to account for academic performance;
- quality of care and provision;
- overseeing and monitoring the effectiveness of local strategies;
- seeking value for money and ensuring resources are applied appropriately at school level; and
- supporting the Board of Trustees in relation to proper use of funds and delivering high quality educational provision.
All Governors are required to follow the principles of public conduct set out by the Nolan Committee.
|Local Governing Body for Tiger Cubs Day Nursery|
|Mrs Marilyn Hodges – Chair|
|Mrs Hayley Liddon - Headteacher of Tiger Primary School|
|Mrs Leonie Cooper - Nursery Manager|
|Mrs Amanda Everitt - Staff Governor|
|Miss Laura Bell - Staff Governor|
|Mr Andrew Hammersley|
|Mrs Linda Cann|
|Mr Mark Kirby|
|Mr Shaun Farrell|
To contact Tiger Cubs Day Nursery's Local Governing Body please email: email@example.com
For a full list of Future Schools Trust's Full Governing Body, please click here.